Colonial Classic Enterprises, LLC

Building For The Future Today

 
 

IF YOU AREN’T SAVING ENERGY, YOU CAN’T BE GREEN


Virginia Class “A” Builder, Specializing In

Strong, Superior Energy Efficient Construction

Using Structural Insulate Panels (SIPs)

 

Residential Construction Using SIPs

Commercial Construction Using SIPs

Energy Efficiency follows durability and safety in priority of decisions made for the construction of new structures or renovation of existing buildings.  Eminent Building Science authority, Dr. Joseph Lstiburek, Ph. D,  P. Eng., ASHRAE Fellow, states that Green Building should concentrate 80% on Energy Efficiency and the remaining 20% on other Green features.

Colonial Classic Enterprises, LLC

info@colonial-classic.com

www.colonial-classic.com

(757)784-8380

Structural Insulated Panel